How to pick The Best Tent To Ensure A Comfortable And Safe Refuge While Camping
An essential outdoor piece of equipment, your outdoor camping experience is largely dependent on the quality of your choice. Which is why a large selection are available for you to choose from.
The first and simplest way so as narrow your choices is to decide the dimension that you require.
Almost all are labeled with description and their capacity which indicates how many individuals the tent can hold.
They are constructed to house a specific number of individuals. So that a solo backpacker will be looking for one that is smaller much different from family campers that desire a bigger and roomier tent.
So that if you really do not intend on having a collection of them in different capacity or sizes, it is wise that you establish the largest number of individuals you believe will sleep altogether in it.
If you normally hunt with a companion but this summer is going solo, then it is wise purchase a “two-person”.
Basically, there are four components namely the poles, the body, rain fly and the tarp which is some kind of footprint or ground cloth to extend your tent’s floor life.
Everything for the Outdoors
Apart from these basic components, here are some guidelines in choosing the best one for you:
1. Consider your needs. Know your particular camping requirements, such as where do you mostly go hunting, at what season, And how many are you. All these can give you a clear idea of what type you will need.
2. Adhere to your budget. When you allocate a budget before you go looking, most likely, you will not overspend.
3. Weight and size. How many individuals will be sleeping in it? The size will not really matter should you go “car camping”; however, if you contemplate going backpacking, then consider a “light-weight” one.
Find a bargain here 350+ Products at 20-50% Off - Markdown Sale at Altrec.com
4. Features. Today, manufacturers are offering a lot of features for their tents.
Mesh panels allow the breeze go in and at the same time keep the mosquitoes and bugs out, “shock-corded” poles allow speedy setup, waterproof and flame resistant for safety, a rain fly for added rain protection, etc.
Make certain you choose the one that best caters to your all your basic requirements.
5. Make certain that you select durable fabric . It will cost you more money however definitely this is an area certainly worth spending extra money.
6. Select the proper color. Inspect how the color of the tent transmits light well into its interior. Certain colors generate a brighter interior, whereas others create a cave-like and dreary ambience.
Light colors, take note are best during summer camping since they tend to be cooler whereas dark colors are able to absorb in solar energy so that they are great during camping in cold weather.
7. Check the coating. Remember that you must see a waterproof and shiny coating inside the floor and rain fly. If this is not visible or you can not feel this on the fabric, then it is not thick enough so to withstand heavy use.
8. Know that your needs when camping in the summer is very much different compared to camping in the snow.
Find a great selection of camping supplies at Basspro.com
Almost all available in the market have weather ratings. Make sure that you purchase one that is specifically made for a particular weather condition or season that you will be out camping.
9. Tent manufacturers. Various tent manufacturers have their unique design and name. Some are identified to make inexpensive tents, while others are well recognized to make high quality but expensive tents.
Popular makers are Coleman, Wenger, Eddie Bauer and Greatland Tents. Choose a manufacturer that has been trusted for years.
In the forest or wilderness especially, the wrong camping equipment if not kill you, will really send you down packing to a motel and regret having planned that hunting trip.
For that well-planned and enjoyable hunting vacation, take your time before you purchase.
Remember, it will be your home for a few days. Having the right one will keep you comfortable and warm especially on rainy and cold nights.
to return to camping gear from Tent click here